Commercial Seamless Waterproofing
Below Grade & Underground
seamless waterproofing membrane can be applied to concrete foundations, walls, footings, and beneath slabs on new construction or renovation projects. Simple and quick to install, cost-effective, seamless and environmentally safe. High 1,900% elongation will withstand static and dynamic cracking of concrete.
Austin’s seamless waterproofing systems provide a comprehensive and custom envelope design for underground structures utilizing a unique spray applied rubber membrane to form a seamless waterproofing barrier around the entire structure.
The effective protection of building structures against water ingress or to prevent water loss is a major challenge. Austin offers seamless waterproofing solutions for any surface and every industry.
Austin Roofing & Waterproofing works directly with Canadian emulsion manufactures NaturaSeal & CRC Coatings to providing professional, certified applications and products to the Ontario commercial construction industry. From the rooftop to underground foundations, areas under chemical attack or where moisture control can be resolved with a waterproofing membrane, Austin’s product systems have proven their reliability in countless projects around the world.
The experts from Austin Roofing & Waterproofing provide:
- Professional analysis
- Recommendation of product technology
- Project planning and management
- Expert application
Our fast and secure seamless membrane systems reduce down-time, protect structures and are environmentally safe.
- FM tested and approved for a Class A fire rating
1-990 FM wind uplift rating
- Highly resistant to UV, ozone, salt spray, and chemicals
- Class A self-extinguishing fire resistance
- No seams, self-terminating
- System can be sustained indefinitely
- Non-disruptive, virtually no odor
- Applied to any thickness in one coat
- 1900% elongation
- Remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Excellent Increased Structural Integrity
- Cost Effective
- Seamless and Self Sealing
- Fully Bonded with Slab or Any Substrate
- Complete Facility Protection in One System